Select Page

So, as some of you might have noticed, I’ve been doing some work on the site over the past few days.  I think I’ve got the download function completely fixed (there was an issue with it taking longer, but I think that’s been resolved), and I’ve gotten GoDaddy to upgrade my server.  That should make the site load a lot more quickly.  I’ve also been cleaning up some issues that have been nagging the site since moving to the new host that should help with performance as well.  As of right now, I think everything’s working properly, but there’s always a chance that something will have slipped through the cracks.  So, if you notice anything that doesn’t look right or isn’t working the way it’s supposed to, please let me know.

That said, I don’t think I’ll be posting a caption today.  I’m a bit worn out from doing this all day.