I’m certain that most of you remember the story submission contest I did last year, but for those who don’t, I’ll explain it. Basically, in January of last year, I ran a contest where readers submitted their ideas, and from those ideas, I let you all decide which one would get made into a caption story. It was a huge success (resulting in the caption story “Angel”), so I wanted to do it again. I hope it’ll be fun, and here are the ground rules:
- All submissions must be done so via my CONTACT ME page. If you simply email it to me, I may not see it (so much stuff goes straight to spam!). Use the following in the body of the message: CAPTION STORY SUBMISSION
- All submissions must contain the following information:
- General Concept (1-2 sentences describing the idea)
- Model Type (age range, body type, hair color)
- Setting (location)
- Protagonist Name
- Any Secondary Information You’d Like Considered
- All ideas must be submitted by 4/30/2020 (I intend to publish the story in June)
There – that’s not too bad, right? In addition, whoever wins the vote will also have the opportunity to go more in-depth with their story idea, going so far as to specify names, secondary characters, kinks, and anything else they might like to see. Basically, I intend to structure this just like one of my commissions.
So, if you’ve been wanting to see something specific, now’s your time to shine! Remember, send me the above-mentioned information via my CONTACT ME page, else I probably won’t get to see it. I hope to get lots of responses!