Okay – as I just posted a little while ago, I’m going to open this thing up to suggestions! However, just so we’re all clear, here’s how it’s going to go.
First of all, while the submissions are open to anybody, the final vote will only be open to Members of MY SITE (Gold or Platinum). It’s kind of an extra reward for them. So, if you haven’t signed up yet, this might be a great time. Not only do you get access to almost eighty unique caption stories, but if you’re a platinum member, you will get all of my books (including the upcoming “Justice Creek”). If you’re interested, you can SIGN UP HERE.
Okay – now that that’s out of the way, here are the ground rules:
- All submissions must be done so via my CONTACT ME page. If you simply email it to me, I may not see it (so much stuff goes straight to spam!). Use the following in the body of the message: CAPTION STORY SUBMISSION. Otherwise, I might not know to include it in the contest.
- All submissions must contain the following information:
- General Concept (probably a one- or two-sentence description of what you’d like to see)
- Model Type (age range, body type, hair color)
- Setting (location)
- Protagonist (main character) Name
- All ideas must be submitted by 1/31/2019 (I plan to publish the story in March)
There – that’s not too bad, right? In addition, whoever wins the vote will also have the opportunity to go more in-depth with their story idea, going so far as to specify names, secondary characters, kinks, and anything else they might like to see. Basically, I intend to structure this just like one of my commissions.
So, if you’ve been wanting to see something specific, now’s your time to shine! Remember, send me the above-mentioned information via my CONTACT ME page, else I probably won’t get to see it.